Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Multiple Birthdays

Lito and I first got together on July 11, 1997. We got married twelve years after that. That was our "grand" second wedding, the ideal one held at a hotel. It was a disaster but we did it anyway, and we still loved each other so much.

Then we had that official small wedding on April 25, 2009. It was held at a small church here attended by family and close friends.

We got back together after years of separation on November 19, 2004.

Our first kiss was on September 17, 2004.

My birthday is on the 12th of OCtober, Lito's on the 1st of December. But this doesn't count as it has another celebration.

Count to what?

Because every month on the 11th, 17th, 19th and 25th, I greet Lito, "Happy Birthday!!!" This is to remind him that these dates are so close to my heart that it is worthy of monthly greetings.

Every time I would greet him Happy Birthday, he would frown and say, "CRAZY!!!! What date is it now???" And I would make sure I greet at 12mn. hahaa.. And he would complain, "We have too many birthdays, Paree! This is crazy! You are the realest!!!"

And I would just laugh and say, "Yeyyy! I greeted first!".. After a few protests, he would hug me and kiss me and say, "Happy Birthday, Paree. Crazy, Realest my wab.... I love you".

Today is the 25th. It is the 42nd month from the time we got married in that small church, where we cried our hearts out and declared to God that we will vow to love each other til the day we die. Wherever you are, I love you 'til my last breath my wab. Happy Birthday. Paree. Crazy. Realest my wab. I love you.

A smile for you today, this rainy afternoon: :)